You can create multiple pickup locations within your merchant portal and manage deliveries across all locations within one portal account.
When you sign up with Trexity, the address you enter becomes your primary location. Once your account is set up, you can create different locations within your portal.
Note: Locations must be located within the pickup zone of an active Trexity service city.
To create a new location:
- Log in to your merchant portal
- Click on Locations in the menu
- Click the Add Location button
- Fill out the requested info and click Save Location
The time zone for the location will be automatically set based on the address.
You'll be asked to verify the phone number for your location before you can use it to create deliveries.
For more information on billing, see this article.
To create staff users associated to a location, see this article.
If you're using one of our integrations and your store is set up with multiple fulfilment locations (according to your platform's instructions), you'll need to create those locations in your merchant portal before integrating.
NOTE: You can only integrated one ecommerce store to your merchant portal, so if you have separate ecommerce stores for different locations, we recommend creating and integrating with one merchant portal account for each store.
- Please be sure to name each location in the merchant portal exactly the same as the location name in your ecommerce platform. The best thing to do is copy and paste the name.
- If your platform doesn't have names for your locations, please use the location address exactly as it appears in your ecommerce platform as the name of the location in the merchant portal. The best thing to do is copy and paste the location.
It's important that either the names or the addresses match exactly so that our system can correctly link a location in the portal to a location in the ecommerce platform.
If a delivery comes in from an integration and we don't have a matching location in the merchant portal, we'll do our best to estimate which existing location it belongs to.