1. You may have any language active as your default language, but currently Trexity is localized only in English.
Currently the Trexity Lightspeed App settings supports a configurable description value. However, it cannot be localized for separate languages since you can only set a single value. By default the description is blank.
Additionally, the shipping method title used at checkout is not configurable and is currently only localized in English.
2. Ensure your shop has the CAD currency set as its default currency. However, your customers can choose any currency supported by your shop when placing an order. Orders placed in any other currency will result in Trexity's shipping rate being converted by Lightspeed to the customer'srequested currency.
3. Ensure that your shop accepts orders from Canada. Only orders with a delivery address that can be serviced by Trexity will show Trexity as a shipping method at checkout.
Currency and Country
Trexity currently only operates in select cities in Canada and charges in CAD. Visit https://trexity.com/zones for more details.
- Signup at Lightspeed and create a shop.
- Signup as a Trexity merchant.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in your Trexity Merchant portal.
- Click the "Install App" button for Lightspeed. This will bring you to the Lightspeed App Marketplace page for the Trexity Lightspeed App.
- Click the "Install" button. Sign into your Lightspeed shop if required.
- After the installation is complete, you will be redirected to the Trexity Merchant integrations page.
- Enable the Trexity Lightspeed App and set configuration settings as needed.
- Check that the locations in Lightspeed match your locations in Trexity.
How It Works
Each time a shipment is created in your Lightspeed shop, a route is created in Trexity. The Trexity route will have a single delivery for the Lightspeed order.
If the Lightspeed shipment is cancelled or modified, the Trexity route will reflect the change (provided the delivery hasn't posted and started pinging drivers). Likewise, if the Trexity route is cancelled or deleted, the Lightspeed shipment will reflect the change.
As the status of the Trexity route changes, the Lightspeed shipment status will also update.
If the Lightspeed shipment has a shipping date set, then Trexity will use this date to schedule the route to automatically go live to our driver community.
For more info on how multiple locations work for your integration, please see the "Integrations" section here.