When you choose a pickup window, you're choosing a time frame for our courier to show up at your location.
- You can schedule for each window up to 30 minutes before it starts.
- Routes that are already scheduled for a pickup window can be edited up to 30 minutes before the start of that window.
- You will need to print labels at least 30 minutes before the start of the scheduled window.
Pickup windows for each city
|Ottawa / Toronto
|Winnipeg / Calgary
|8:00 am – 10:00 am
|9:00 am – 11:00 am
|10:00 am – 12:00 pm
|11:00 am – 1:00 pm
|12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
|2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Integrations and Windows
If your integration offers delivery windows to your customers, we recommend matching those delivery windows to the suggested ones in your portal. These are based on the pickup windows in your city and your delivery hours (as set in your merchant portal). See your recommended delivery windows
Set Delivery Prep Time
You will need to set your delivery prep time to be at least 30 minutes to cover our lead time, and add any time you need to pick & pack, and print the label.
How to schedule
There are multiple ways to schedule a delivery:
- When creating a delivery in the New Delivery form, you can pick a scheduled date and time in the Pickup Window section.
- For an existing route, click the Route ID and then Edit to pick a scheduled date and time in the Pickup Window section.
- To bulk schedule multiple routes at once, go to the Routes screen and select routes using the checkboxes. Click the Actions dropdown, then click Choose Pickup Window and pick from the available date/ times.
Scheduled routes will appear under the Scheduled tab in the merchant portal and will post automatically for the chosen pickup window.
Editing scheduled routes
You can edit information (i.e. customer contact info, number of labels, delivery requirements, etc) in scheduled routes up to 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup window starts.
You can also choose a different pickup window up to 30 minutes before the schedule pickup window starts.
You can unschedule a route and turn it back into a draft up to 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup window starts.
- Clicking into a Route and scroll down to the Pickup Window information near the bottom.
- Click the "X"s for the date and time to clear those fields
- With the scheduling information now blank, click Update.