- Log in to your merchant portal. If the deliveries you want to bundle are not in the system yet, please enter the information manually or by importing.
- On the Routes screen, you must select two (2) or more deliveries to bundle by checking the box next to the routes/ deliveries. If you want to select everything, click the top checkbox that will automatically check all the other deliveries.
- Deliveries can only be bundled together if they are coming from the same location and pickup address.
- Choose deliveries that you want to ship out at the same time when bundling. The system will automatically split up the destinations into optimal routes, so you don't need to waste any time on route planning.
- Look for the button in the top right area named Bundle Deliveries, it may be grey or blue depending if it is available or not.
- Click Yes, bundle these deliveries to confirm that you wish to bundle the deliveries. This step is irrevocable.
- Please wait for bundling to finish.
- When complete, you'll receive a summary of the before and after.
- Close the window.
Your old deliveries will be replaced with new, bundled routes that you can see in the Routes view.
Note: Depending on the deliveries/ destinations, the system may not bundle them together as it has deemed that the separate routes are the most efficient.