You can enter delivery information into your merchant portal manually or by importing. Importing automatically creates deliveries as drafts, unless you've included a scheduled time in the CSV import template.
To create a draft manually:
- Click on New Delivery in the menu of the merchant portal.
- Fill in the fields with relevant information:
- Order ID - this is whatever you want the ID to be for your reference
- Recipient Name - the name of the customer
- Delivery Address - where the delivery needs to arrive
- Recipient Email and Recipient Phone - the recipient's contact info so they can receive critical info/ updates for successful delivery. Plus our support can contact them if needed.
- Description - Brief description of the products being delivered
- Value of Goods - The monetary value of the goods in the delivery
- Delivery requirements and proof of delivery - Please review carefully and choose the appropriate options for your delivery
- Pickup information - your pickup address and any pick up notes for the courier to find you
- Please carefully review the information entered to ensure everything is correct.
- Click Create - this will save the delivery as a draft.
- You can continue editing at any time by going to the Routes view and clicking on the Route ID, then clicking on the Order ID.
You can set default pickup notes, delivery notes, and requirements in your Profile, these will apply to all future deliveries you create. Please make sure your hours of operation are accurate.