You can enter delivery information into your merchant portal manually or by importing.
To create a draft manually:
- Click on New Delivery in the menu of the merchant portal.
- Fill in the fields with relevant information:
- Pickup information - your location/ pickup address and any pick up notes for the courier
- Order ID - this is whatever you want the ID to be for your reference
- Recipient Name - the name of the customer
- Delivery Address - where the delivery needs to arrive (start typing and choose the correct address from the dropdown options)
- Recipient Email and Recipient Phone - the customer's contact info so they can receive notifications during delivery. Plus our support can contact them if needed.
- Description - Details of what’s included in the delivery
- Value of Goods - The dollar value of the goods in the delivery
- Number of Labels - Each package in your delivery needs 1 label (see note on large order surcharge)
- Set any delivery requirements as needed, including proof of delivery.
- Please carefully review the information entered to ensure everything is correct.
- Scroll down and click Create - this will save the delivery as a draft.
- Click Create - this will save the delivery as a draft.
- You can continue editing at any time by going to the Routes view and clicking on the Route ID, then clicking Edit. You can schedule whenever you're ready.
To create drafts by importing:
See our article on importing. Importing automatically creates deliveries as drafts, unless you've included a scheduled time in the CSV import template.
Note: You can set default pickup notes, delivery notes, and requirements for each of your locations. These will apply to all future deliveries you create. Please make sure each location's delivery hours are accurate.