We can deliver a variety of goods that can fit within a standard vehicle. For more details on parcels we accept, please see the Merchant Code of Conduct.
We do not deliver hot food.
In addition, do not send or deliver anything that has been classified as harmful or dangerous materials in our Terms of Service, including:
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, any firearm or weapon parts, or ammunition in any amount;
- Fireworks that are loose/ removed from their original packaging
- Replica or inert explosives or weapons that bear an appearance to actual explosives or weapons;
- Any ‘Hazardous Material; not including those Hazardous Materials in small or excepted quantities;
- Any prescription or over the counter medicine that has not been paid for and is being delivered to a person other than the purchaser or the prescription holder;
- Anything illegal including, without limitation, recreational drugs;
- Coins, currency, postage stamps, negotiable instruments, money orders;
- Unset precious stones, industrial diamonds, any article that contains more than fifty percent by weight of gold or platinum or any combination thereof in raw form including, but not limited to, bullion, bars, or scraps of these metals or;
- Cremated remains, human remains, fetal remains, human body parts, or components thereof.