Skip to main content
Preparing deliveries for pick-up
- Once your deliveries are set up in the merchant portal, you can print out your Trexity delivery labels. Please attach the labels to your packages in a clearly visible way, such as: on top of a box or near the handles of a bag.
- Drivers cannot accept a package without a Trexity label.
- Have the package prepared and ready to go before the driver arrives. You can save deliveries as drafts in the portal until you’re ready to bundle, post, or schedule them to post at a later time.
- If you have multiple packages for one order, they must each have a Trexity label attached. The system can create up to 5 labels for one delivery, just be sure to set that in the portal before you print labels.
- Packages should be organized into piles/ groups according to their route ID so each driver showing up can easily locate all the packages they need to pick up.
- A representative from your business must be on-site at the pick-up location during deliveries to:
- Ensure the package is on-site and kept safe until the driver arrives.
- Help drivers identify the package if they have questions.
- Be available for our support team in case we need to coordinate with you (i.e. if there are any packages to return to you)