The Trexity community is a safe, reliable and helpful platform that brings drivers and merchants together to help service all customers. We are all friends here and we expect you to treat everyone in our community the way you would treat your friends.
By using our Platform or Services, you agree that you will follow our rules of the road. If you do not, you run the risk of negative reviews, having your account deactivated and being suspended from our community.
Don’t send or deliver anything that has been classified as harmful or dangerous materials in our Terms of Service, including:
- Cigarettes or any tobacco product, wine, beer or any other alcoholic beverages or any other product regulated and controlled by the Liquor Control Board of Ontario and the Government of Canada.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, any firearm or weapon parts, or ammunition in any amount;
- Replica or inert explosives or weapons that bear an appearance to actual explosives or weapons;
- Any ‘Hazardous Material; not including those Hazardous Materials in small or excepted quantities;
- Any prescription or over the counter medicine that has not been paid for and is being delivered to a person other than the purchaser or the prescription holder;
- Anything illegal including, without limitation, recreational drugs;
- Coins, currency, postage stamps, negotiable instruments, money orders;
- Unset precious stones, industrial diamonds, any article that contains more than fifty percent by weight of gold or platinum or any combination thereof in raw form including, but not limited to, bullion, bars, or scraps of these metals or;
- Cremated remains, human remains, fetal remains, human body parts, or components thereof.
Don’t use our Applications or Services in any way that could annoy, harass, inconvenience or interfere with or negatively affect other users and don’t discriminate against anyone.
Don’t misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, age or who you represent.
Don’t engage in any communication that is obscene, hateful, objectionable or could make another user feel uncomfortable. Don’t post personal matters or personal information.
Don’t engage in behaviour that could get you poor or negative ratings and/or reviews like tardiness, a high cancellation rate or unbecoming behaviour.
Remember, Trexity is part of the community too. Don’t violate the spirit of our arrangement in any way to facilitate transactions outside of our platform, including accepting a payment outside of the platform or giving a user your contact information outside of the platform for purposes of providing services.
Show up when you are supposed to, all of the time. We all like it when our friends are on time.