You can watch our Driving with Trexity video, or read the steps below to understand what to expect on your first delivery and more.
You've been notified of a delivery and accepted it, here's what to expect from your first delivery:
- Time to pickup: This time is an estimation based on where you are, if you cannot make it there by the time displayed, please renounce your delivery and let someone else take it.
- Arriving at pickup: Make sure to read any pickup instructions the Merchant has provided, this will guide you where to go. Not all Merchants use their front door to handle deliveries.
- Remember to always wear a mask, follow proper social distancing, and COVID guidelines.
- Check the package: All Merchants are required to use a Trexity label with a QR code, if there is no label, request that the Merchant print one out and attach it. You will not be able to deliver a package without a label.
- If there are multiple drop offs for this Merchant, check each package and use the checklist in the Driver App to be sure you have every package. Staying organize will help you complete deliveries fast and efficient.
- Load you vehicle: Place the package somewhere it'll be secure and not get damaged.
- Navigating to drop off: We calculate the most efficient route for you, just follow where the app is pointing you.
- The customer is provided a tracking link that shows your location. Once you have completed the drop off, the tracking ends and your location is hidden.
- Arriving at drop off: You will be required to scan the package using your phone's camera upon arrival.
- This will tell you if you have the correct package for the address you are at.
- If the QR code does not scan and you are certain you are at the correct address, please contact us through the app.
- Drop off instructions: Some deliveries have special instructions which are indicated in the Driver app. As long as you feel safe doing so, please follow the instructions provided.
- Finish delivery: If everything went well, you'll be able to finish the delivery and get paid for your work.
if you have any issues or are confused at any point, you'll be able to contact us through the driver app at each pick up and drop off.