Through the merchant portal, you can set the number of labels you need for each delivery and then print them out. Please make sure the labels are attached to the package and easily visible.
- Couriers cannot deliver a package without a label.
- Labels should be 2X3 or larger.
How to print all labels for all routes after bundling
- After you've followed the bundling instructions, you'll see a confirmation pop up with a "Print Labels" button.
- Click the "Print Labels" button. This will start downloading a zip file of all the PDFs containing the labels to your computer.
- You can now print the labels as usual.
How to print all labels for a single route
- Log in to https://merchant.trexity.com/.
- Click on the Route you need labels for.
- Click Download PDF labels to generate a PDF with your labels. Print this out and attach each label to the corresponding package so that it’s clearly visible.
How to print an individual label
- Click on the Route you need a label for.
- Click the three dots to the right of each individual delivery. Click PDF Label to generate an individual label. Print this out and attach each label to the corresponding package so that it’s clearly visible.
- You can also click any little Printer Icon to print an individual label, these icons show up in delivery details, or in the deliveries table where you can see all your delivery statuses.
How to print labels for deliveries with multiple packages
If your customer is receiving more than one package, each package must have a label. You can set the number of labels you need:
- Click on the Route with the delivery that requires multiple labels.
- Click the Edit button
- Click the tab for the delivery you want and set the Number of Labels field to the number of packages for that delivery (i.e. "2"). See note on the large order surcharge.
- Scroll down and click Update.
- You can now print your labels as noted above, which will now include the multiple labels that you set.