You can set default information and requirements for each delivery. This means, every delivery that you create will automatically have these settings filled in.
Click the menu icon in the top left and select Profile then scroll down to New Route Defaults
- Default Pickup Notes: Direct our drivers to the right location. Maybe you want to handle deliveries from a different door than your storefront. Let the drivers know so they can find the right way to pickup your delivery safely.
- Default Delivery Instructions: Any instructions for drivers that should appear at every drop-off (i.e. "Ring doorbell").
- Requirement Defaults may or may not include:
- Legal Age: If enabled, new deliveries will always require an in-person handoff to someone of legal age (this includes a check of the recipient's ID). If no one of legal age is available to accept the delivery, a return will be issued automatically. Return fees apply.
- Perishable: If enabled, new deliveries will always be flagged as containing perishable items.
- In-Person Handoff: If enabled, new deliveries will always require an in-person handoff. If there is no one there to receive the delivery, a return will be issued automatically. Return fees apply.
These are a great way to streamline your business and send out deliveries fast and efficiently.